SoapUI is a tool for testing Web Services; these can be the SOAP Web Services as well RESTful Web Services or HTTP based services. SoapUI is an Open Source and completely free tool with a commercial companion -ReadyAPI- that has extra functionality for companies with mission critical Web Services.
What can I use SoapUI for?
SoapUI can be used for complete RESTful API and SOAP Web Service testing.
You can do Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Interoperability Testing, Regression Testing and much more. We aim for the testing to be quite easy to get going, for example in order to create a Load Test, you just right click a functional test and run it as a load test.
You can simulate Web Services. You can record tests and use them Later. You can create code stubs from the WSDL. You can even create REST specifications (WADL)from recorded communication.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3322
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction & Installation on Windows
- How To Create First SOAP Project, Test Suite, Test Case
- How To Create First REST Project, Test Suite, Test Case
- Assertions : Contains & Not Contains
- Assertions : XPath Match
- Assertions : XQuery Match
- Assertions : Valid/In-valid HTTP Status Codes
- Assertions : Script Assertion for XML Response
- Assertions : Script Assertion for JSON Response
- Assertions : JSON Path Assertions
- Properties in SOAPUI
- Property Transfer | Value Transfer
- Installation & Creating Soap Project
- Data Driven Testing using Excel
- Data Driven Testing using Text File
- Data Driven Testing using Grid
- Data Driven Testing using Data Generator
- Data Driven Testing using JDBC (MySQL)
- DataSink Step
- How to Send Request & Verify Response using Groovy Script