|Selenium with Java||8 Weeks (Mon-Fri)||Soon||350 USD||Register Here|
- Note: Register your details. You will receive email once the batch is scheduled.
Few important points to remember before joining the training session:
- It will be online training and sessions will be recorded daily basis.
- After the session, recording will be shared by EOD – daily basis.
- Session duration will be 1 hour 30 mins (additional 30 Minutes for discussing doubts and clarifications).
- I want you to be on mute during the session so that session should not get disturbed due to any background noise.
- If you have any questions, you can ask in Zoom chat section or you can unmute and speak at the end of the session.
- Please attend these sessions at a quite place with good internet connectivity and with good headphones.
- You can access these recordings with Life Time . Downloading of the videos are strictly not allowed.
- It’s strictly not allowed to share these videos with anyone, if it is found, the respective candidate account will be terminated immediately.
- It’s not allowed to create any WhatsApp/telegram group for this training batch. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to reach me out.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between Self-Paced Training & Live instructor Led training?
In Self-Paced training, you will get life time access on Live recorded videos and you can learn in your free time. In Live instructor Led training, you have to attend trainings online as per the schedule.
2. What if I miss classes?
You can choose either of the two options: We share recorded sessions of the class which is available in Google Drive. You can watch it. Once you have joined the course you have to continue in the same batch. Not allowed in the next batches.
3. Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recordings and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
4. I am an absolute beginner?
Don’t worry, we teach absolute beginners only. We group our batches based on the existing knowledge level of our students. This way we are able to pay special attention to core topics and build a solid knowledge foundation for you.
5. What are the payment options?
You can pay by Western Union, PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks.
6. Do you provide placements?
7. Will I be provided with any project or material?
Yes, we provide project and also relevant material.
8. What is the experience level of your trainer?
You can check the about Me page.
9. Any discounts that you offer?
No. Prices are non-negotiable.
10. Do you provide in person training?
No we don’t. However, our teaching style will not make you feel left out in the group.
11. What is the fee structure?
Please visit New batches pages.
12. Can I attend online classes from anywhere?
Yes, you can, provided you have access to the Internet.
13. What are the minimum requirements to learn Course?
You require a desktop PC which has a web browser with high speed internet facility and Microphone to get connected.
14.Can I register into multiple courses at a time?
Yes, you can.
15. Can I get all the recordings for these sessions?
Yes, you will get all the recordings daily basis for the specific topic.
16. Is this training useful for freshers?
100% useful for freshers, who are looking for to start their career into automation QA field.
17. Is this training useful for Manual Testers?
100% useful for Manual QA folks, it will surely help to trigger your interest from manual QA to Automation QA. After this training, you will become an expert in automation.
18. Can I justify my automation experience, after this training?
Yes, training is designed like this only. You can easily justify 2 to 3 years of experience in automation after this training.
19. Will this training be different from existing YouTube videos?
Yes, it will be in-depth training and more topics will be covered with different scenarios.