|Selenium with Java||Duration: 80 Hours |
(Daily 2 Hours, 8 Weeks)
|15-April 6.30 AM IST |
14-April 6.00 PM PST
14-April 7.00 PM MST
14-April 8.00 PM CST
14-April 9.00 PM EST
|350 USD /|
- Prices are non-negotiable
- There will be no installments in Payment.
- You will receive email with joining instructions before one day when the class begins.
- Please read below FAQ’s section If you have any queries.
How to Enroll for the course?
You have to do the payment and please send me the screenshot of the receipt once you make the payment without fail. Please send the details to : email@example.com
For candidates in India:
Google Pay : UPI: pavanoltraining@okicici
UPI to this number: +91- 8142402254
Module-1: Overview on Automation & Selenium
- What is Software Testing? Types of Software Testing?
- Challenges in Manual testing
- How Automation Overcome challenges in Manual testing?
- How Automation tools work?
- Importance of Programming in Automation
- What is Selenium? What are the components of Selenium?
- What are the Advantages & Disadvantages of Selenium WebDriver?
Module-2: Java Essentials for Selenium
- Java and Eclipse Environment setup
- How to write Basic Java program ?
- Understanding console output
- Java Variables and Data Types
- Java Operators
- Conditional statements – if, if else , switch case
- Loops – while, do while, for
- Jumping statement – break and continue
- String Class
- String methods
Module-3:Java OOPS Concepts
- Classes and Objects
- Java methods
- Passing parameters to the methods
- Call by value and call by reference
- setters and getters
- Java Constructor
- Overloading Methods
- Overloading Constructors
- this keyword
- Static variables and methods
- Types of Inheritance
- Method Overriding
- super keyword
- final keyword
- Abstract Class
- Java Interface
- Java Packages
- Access Modifiers
- Exception Handling
- Java Collections
- Hash Map
Module-4: Selenium WebDriver
- Introduction to WebDriver and Architecture
- Environment Setup & WebDriver Configuration
- How to Create Automated test case in WebDriver?
- Execute test case on multiple browsers.
- Basic Locators – Name, ID, LinkText, PartialLinkText
- Advanced Locators – CSS, XPath
- Working with SelectorsHub
- WebDriver Commands
- Get Commands
- Conditional Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Waits – Implicit, Explicit and Fluent Waits
- Browser Commands – close() and quite()
- Working with Web Elements
- Input box, Checkbox & Radio buttons
- Dropdowns – Select Class, JQuery & Boostrap Drop Downs
- Links & Broken Links
- Working with Browser Windows
- How to Handle Date Picker
- How to Handle Web Tables
- Handling Mouse Actions using Actions class
- Handling Keyboard Actions
- How to Scroll Web page
- Ho to handle Upload & Download Files
- How to work with Cookies
- Browser Profiles
- How to Capture Screenshots
- Headless Browser Testing
- Data Driven Testing – Apache POI API
- What is Data Driven testing?
- Configure Apache POI API
- How to Read data from Excel file
- How to Write data into Excel file
- How to Create Excel Utility Class
- Data Driven testing using MS-Excel
- Database Testing in Selenium
- How to handle Proxy Authentication
- How to Handle SSL Certificate
- TestNg Introduction and Advantages
- Configuring TestNg in Project
- How to write TestNG Test case
- TestNg annotations
- Understanding testng.xml
- TestNG Report
- How to Prioritizing tests
- How to Skip tests
- How to Group tests
- How to Parameterize tests
- Passing parameters using xml
- Parallel testing
- Data Provider
- Invocation Count
- TestNG Listeners
Module-6: Advanced Concepts
- How To Generate Extent Reports
- Log4j2 for logging
- Page Object Model Pattern – Page Factory
- Selenium Grid
Module-7: Maven integration with Selenium
- What is Maven and Why Maven?
- Installing/Configuring Maven
- Creating Maven Project
- Understanding POM.xml
- How To Add Dependencies to pom.xml
- How To Add plugins to pom.xml
Module-8: Hybrid Framework with POM – Live Project (E-Commerce Domain)
- Understanding what is is Automation Framework & Types of Frameworks
- Phases in Designing Framework
- How To choose Test cases for automation
- Step by Step Implementation of Hybrid Driven Framework
- Creating Maven Project
- Update pom.xml with dependencies
- Creating page objects and Object repository
- Creating utilities
- Setting up configuration files
- Creating automation test cases
- Creating data driven test cases
- Creating database test cases
- Generating extent reports
- Generating logs using log4j2
- Execute test scripts using TestNG xml File
- Emailing test reports
- Execute test scripts through Command Line
- Execute test scripts using bat file
Module-9: CI – Continuous Integration (Git, Github & Jenkins)
- What is Continuous Integration?
- Workflow of Git & Github
- Git commands
- Jenkins Overview
- Maven integration with Jenkins
- Run selenium test scripts through Jenkins
- Introduction to BDD & Cucumber
- Setup Cucumber Environment
- Gherkin – BDD Language
- Cucumber Feature File
- Step Definition File
- JUnit TestRunner Class
- Cucumber Options
- Background in Cucumber
- Data Driven Testing
- Examples Keyword & Data Tables
- Cucumber Tags
- Cucumber Hooks
- Interview Questions & Answers
- Resume Preparation & Mock Interviews
Few important points to remember before joining the training session:
- It will be online training and sessions will be recorded daily basis.
- I want you to be on mute during the session so that session should not get disturbed due to any background noise.
- If you have any questions, you can ask in Zoom chat section.
- Please attend these sessions at a quite place with good internet connectivity and with good headphones.
- After the session, recording will be shared by EOD – daily basis.
- You can access these recordings with Life Time Access. Downloading of the videos are strictly not allowed.
- It’s strictly not allowed to share these videos with anyone, if it is found, the respective candidate account will be terminated immediately.
- It’s not allowed to create any WhatsApp/telegram group for this training batch. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to reach me out.
- Session duration will be 1.5 Hours(Additional 30 Minutes for discussing doubts and clarifications).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between Self-Paced Training & Live instructor Led training?
In Self-Paced training, you will get life time access on Live recorded videos and you can learn in your free time. In Live instructor Led training, you have to attend trainings online as per the schedule.
2. What if I miss a class?
You can choose either of the two options: We share recorded sessions of the class which is available in Google Drive. You can watch it. You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
3. Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recordings and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
4. I am an absolute beginner?
Don’t worry, we teach absolute beginners only. We group our batches based on the existing knowledge level of our students. This way we are able to pay special attention to core topics and build a solid knowledge foundation for you.
5. What are the payment options?
You can pay by Western Union, PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks.
6. Do you provide placements?
No we don’t provide placements as of now.
7. Will I be provided with any project or material?
Yes, we provide projects and also relevant material.
8. What is the experience level of your trainer?
You can check the about Me page.
9. Any discounts that you offer?
No. Prices are non-negotiable.
10. Do you provide in person training?
No we don’t. However, our teaching style will not make you feel left out in the group.
11. What is the fee structure?
Please visit New batches pages.
12. Can I attend online classes from anywhere?
Yes, you can, provided you have access to the Internet.
13. What are the minimum requirements to learn Course?
You require a desktop PC which has a web browser with high speed internet facility and Microphone to get connected.
14.Can I register into multiple courses at a time?
Yes, you can.
15. Can I get all the recordings for these sessions?
Yes, you will get all the recordings daily basis for the specific topic.
16. Is this training useful for freshers?
100% useful for freshers, who are looking for to start their career into automation QA field.
17. Is this training useful for Manual Testers?
100% useful for Manual QA folks, it will surely help to trigger your interest from manual QA to Automation QA. After this training, you will become an expert in automation.
18. Can I justify my automation experience, after this training?
Yes, training is designed like this only. You can easily justify 2 to 3 years of experience in automation after this training.
19. Will this training be different from existing YouTube videos?
Yes, it will be in-depth training and more topics will be covered with different scenarios.